How we collect Customers InformationThere are a number of different ways we collect information about our customers. We collect information when Customers explicitly sign-up to our service, send us an email, post information to any technical or customer service forums, when they request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. We only collect the information we need to establish the Service with our customers and to enable ongoing support. We collect information including contact names and email addresses, billing addresses for invoice purposes, phone numbers, credit card information if this is how they choose to pay for the service, demographic information to understand where our service is being used, company information to help us tailor the service as best (in line with customer request), forum posts to understand their views on our service and how we can improve, technical information to enable us to integrate our system with our organisation and to provide the Service, web traffic information as outlined below, as well as any additional information the Customer decides we require to provide them with the Service.
Web TrafficWhen a Customer, or prospective Customer accesses and uses our website, we automatically collect information about the computer they are using, such as;
- Information collected by Cookies and Google Analytics.
- Log information captured by our websites for diagnostic and troubleshooting purposes.
Other Sources if Information
- From time to time, we may collect information from other sources (such as Social media, on-line forums and review sites) and combine this with information we collect about our Customers.
- Any information that you explicitly send to us or provide to us as part of delivering our service to you.
How we use Customers InformationThere are lots of ways we use the information we collect. All the uses of the information is to enable us to provide and improve the service we provide to our customers. Here are a number of examples of how we Use our Customer Information:
- To set up a new Customer Account and to enable us to communicate with Customers;
- To send reports or status information to customers;
- To Maintain and improve our products and services;
- To send information to our customers about technical notes, updates, support, status and administrative notifications;
- To send security alerts to our clients;
- To process content transactions on their behalf and to confirm successful processing of these tasks;
- To send invoices and receive payments;
- To reply to comments, feedback, questions, requests as well as general customer service;
- To link or combine with information we get from other sources to help us better understand that Customers needs and ultimately provide them with a better service;
- Conduct any other tasks for which the information was collected.
- In response to a request for information about a Customer, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe a Customers actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of any agreements or policies or to protect the rights, property and safety of Markovating Solutions or others;
- With vendors and other service providers who need access to Customer information to enable them to carry out the work on our behalf;
- To protect the rights and property of Markovating Solutions;
- In connection with any negotiations of any mergers, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company or individual;
- With a Customers consent for us to do so;